Friday 1 October 2010

rainy day...moving

It's raining,I'm happy to be indoors, still somewhere between the shock of recent bereavement and the faint rhythm of everyday life...tho, to be honest, my life rarely feels everyday!! ... big moves,big steps for myself and my remaining family as we adjust and attempt to.....re-build??? carry on? .... whatever it is you do after a major loss & all the reflections and challenges it brings. I began to clear and reclaim my old room this week which is really significant for me. hoovered up years of dust and made a space the young me would've felt safe in. Just moving furntiure is a big deal in the house that has lain immoveable since my Mum's death. Finding ways to negotiate with my brother, making decisions about where things go.... It's large steps... feels important, moving, tender, in some ways sad...yet good. XXXC

No comments:

Post a Comment